Lets talk about feeder work outs now truly I don’t really understand it cause your trying to pump blood into the muscle that you just worked out the day before but you don't want to brake down the muscle just get blood in to it but thats the hole thing I'm skeptical about is your trying to pump blood in but not brake it down but thats how you get blood into the muscle so if not sure I’ll be introducing them into my work out any time soon but hey if you want to give them a try go for it and let me know how it goes. Just thought it was a good topic to bring up. I will be posting a video with Rich Piana explaining them to sense he’s the one that really came up with this method. This video will be above this post as a separate post.
No comments:
Post a Comment